will they ban players who glitched for a couple hundred thousand dollars, not millions

A member of my crew has done the lsc glitch 7 times for 140,000 dollars. according to the rockstar social club, 21.40% of his money has come from selling cars. Do you think rockstar will ban him too or is it only the players who used it for a million or more

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, you will be banned.

As far as I know he should be okay. There are people still playing that have 27 mil off car sales, the only question is if they're planning to do something in the future about them.

Also before this gets into a war over "You having money ruins my experience!" - Give it a month, when shark cards become available level 5's will be driving Adders out of their $400,000 apartments anyways. And then that'll be considered "Legit".

I have never used that glitch and 27% of my money has come from selling cars. How will they tell if someone sold cars 100% legit for a couple hundered thousand dollars or if someone used that glitch for a couple hundered thousand dollars. I think they will only look at people who have earned millions from selling cars. It's very possible to earn 1 million bucks from selling cars legit.

[quote user="XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX"]

I have never used that glitch and 27% of my money has come from selling cars. How will they tell if someone sold cars 100% legit for a couple hundered thousand dollars or if someone used that glitch for a couple hundered thousand dollars. I think they will only look at people who have earned millions from selling cars. It's very possible to earn 1 million bucks from selling cars legit.

[/quote]

Time frame. You're supposed to be able to sell cars once every 48(?) minutes. The glitch allows you do bypass and sell however many you want, however frequently.

That's my assumption atleast.

So it's two in-game days wait time before I can sell another car? I was only doing one a day (real time) so if could of been doing it every hour, I missed out on alot of money lol.

you can sell a car once every 24 hrs in game, which is 48 minutes in real time.  I sell a car every time when I can. I've earned 450,000 dollars from selling cars. all legit

I thought the in-game 24hr was 24 min real time? As for selling cars, so far I have found the baller sub, or whatever it's. Called, is 9k. Is there a better, or higher price car?

*SUV* stupid smart phone won't let me use rich format and edit my post.

the felon gt sells for 9500 but are a lot harder to find than the baller. there are 3 vehicles that sell for 9500 bucks, however they are hard to find

I have the 6 car garage in the area of the ballers . All I have to do is leave the garage in my Sabre Turbo and every other car is a Baller SUV. Had 4 at one point . First thing I do is sell one .