Will there be predator challenge maps like last time?

I really liked the predator challenge maps. I didn't really get into the combat maps. I did complete the combat maps but I preferred the stealth. I know I may be sadistic but I enjoy scaring Joker's goons when they're "all alone in that big scary hospital." HA HA HA HA!

What do you prefer? Predator challenge maps or combat challenge maps?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I saw the term "Stealth Challenges" in one article which is most likely the "new" Predator Challenges, I definitely prefered the Predator Challenges in the first game...:-)

Yeah I liked the predator maps better. Mostly because I found it extremely hard to get to the top score needed on the harder combat maps.

I prefer the predator challenge maps too.

me too.

Predator maps were badass. Combat maps are what keep me coming back. I've already beaten the story of AA about 6 times, so now I just really enjoy beating the crap outta boatloads of armed thugs. It feels so nice when you can rack up a 30 multiplier.

---

Also, I like to try and get all 9 combat moves (and a 5000 point bonus) into every round of a challenge map. Of course, I don't always get all 9 moves in, but I'm always trying, and it's hella fun.