will there be another superman game?

Hi everyone i am not sure if this has been already created cos i not sure if ya can search for posts i dnt use forums very often but anyways i was wondering will there be another superman game out after the man of steel 2013 movie for this summer? If not this would be cool if you could not  give him a health bar coz hes the man of steel lol and you have to be able to fly across the whole world and different cities and including space cos superman has to have no restrictions.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would welcome Superman game as long as its made by whoever made Arkham Asylum/City. But I have not heard any news on a planned Superman title. One will probably be released sometime near the launch of the movie

Superman is too boring and invincible to be marketable to anyone except DC comic fans. The only way to make a game with him is to make him weaker than the comics(NERD RAGE) or to make all his enemies able to hurt him(MORE NERD RAGE!). They should just make super hero games based on the thousands and thousands of other characters who were made with some thought and care.

we'll probably see a lego superman game sometime down the road, wouldn't be surprised if they're working on it  now. i don't know how a arkham ... style superman game would do, though i would love to see them try. lex luthor would make a much better boss fight than the joker. not sure how the leveling system would work, superman is as powerful as he can be all the time..

Indeed. Superman is too overpowered for video games. Not even Rocksteady could pull it off.

not really, any douche with a sliver of kryptonite can take down superman without breaking a sweat. the only reason he's still around is because he has friends like batman and lois and whatnot to pull the kryptonite out of his chest. if there was going to be a sups game, i'd like to see some kind of morality system that gets rougher and tougher as the game goes on...like early in the game you decide whether to give a purse thief a stern finger wagging or to punch him in the face, then towards the end of the game it'd be like in infamous deciding to save either his girlfriend or cancer curing doctors.

Red Sun Radiation is Superman's other weakness.

As long as it's not as bad as Superman for the original Xbox, then it will be at least ok.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Injustice: Gods Among Us will feature Superman. Of course it is a fighting game but I'm sure the story mode will be pretty good if you can get passed it being a just a fighting game. If you preorder it from GameStop, you get an extra side story called Red Son. Its a "what if" scenario showing what would've happened if Superman landed in the Soviet Union instead of Smallville.

^^ That side story actually sounds interesting.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Its supposedly 20 missions long and the Russian Ssuperman outfit is tough. Wonderwoman and Solomon Grundy also get Red Son outfits but idk if they will be involved in that side story or not.