Will there be a Halo 5 Guardians Xbox One Console?

Just wondering if there will be a Halo 5 Guardians Xbox One Console?

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

From what it seems on the E3 and xbox wire it seems this game will only be on xbox one. There more info here @ xbox wire its called the Halo Journey found HERE

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

What the OP is asking is if there will be a Halo 5: Guardians edition console, not what console Halo 5: Guardians is coming to, the same way Halo 2-4 (I forget if CE ever got its own LE XBox console) has.  Honestly I'd be surprised if they didn't do this again but as I'msure it's too early to know for sure.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

They would be crazy not

Anyone holding off on an X1 would surely go for that bundle

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You wont get a definitive answer until they are ready to release one. But I would expect the odds are good that you will see one given past product launches.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I assume this would be similar to the XBox One Call of Duty edition console.  I bought the COD XB1 console specifically for the 1TB drive.  It's a nice looking console and the sound effects are intersting and thanlkfully understated.  The console is nice looking and doesn't scream out COD fanboy! :-)

I'd like to see a 1TB XBone Halo console come out with Halo 5.  I assumed the only reason there wasn't one for Master Chief Collection was to avoid competing with the COD edition console.

Personally, I think they'd be smart to do a Halo 5 edition console with 2TB drive.  They could probably j jack up the price substantially and still sell out on a limited editon series H5 console with a 2TB drive.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

yes but it wont work!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I feel like it would be a good idea. A lot of people are getting an X1 just for Halo 5.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I hope there will but I won't be happy if they decide to announce it like two weeks before the game's release date I'm wondering how much it will cost if an normal xbox one cost around 400-500 dollars  then a halo 5 one could cost around 500-600 dollars with the Kinect if retailers decide to bundle it with those legendary editions it could cost up to 700 dollars so regardless I got a lot of saving up to do I think I'll save to 800 dollars just in case I'm hoping they'll announce it by E3

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

we at 343 industries have made a halo 5: Guardians XBOX ONE and it is already BEING SENT OUT TO POOR CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD,  it is being publicly release with restricted game content but will probably be sold out first night and all future of it bought up by investment then it will disappear from media except for private home videos. it is the number five best seller with the kids right now. at Christmas we sent a catalog to everyone on 343 industris Christmas list and did a secret wake up with a personal delivery with rings of the bell and knocks on the door. they got to choose from a 5000 page catalog all the srtufff they wanted and with a special machiene like H.A.R.R.P we used projected energy from the machine to wipe their memorys about waking up for a secret plan by our bases and the U.N.S C Labratories. They will be recieveing their orders in secret three months from now. inside the catalog we had custom gear and toys and tech like real virtual reality inventions for the system and much more.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

YOU SEE the reason why master chief fights the covanent is to protect and save children and deamons on this planet in bodies of humans are trying to make little girls poorr all his teams at 343 industries are making futuristic tech to protech children like a base in a backpack and such things even weapons and delivering them world wide, the halo ring base from the game was built by him in 1993 when he was a kid and ever since then they have had shielding technology to make building invisible to save aand hide poor children from the evils of this war. SO of the supposed humans on this planet the evil ones are not from this planet but master chief is from this planet and he is the leader in the war on them they are the ones who make us poor and steal the money from the poor they prertend to be cops and exsecutives at companys like google youtube and Microsoft., GRAVITY and Intersteller were both made by master chief and really filmed in outer space.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 16 Applies to: