Will the World at War zombie maps ever become DLC?

I want to play the WAW maps for zombies, but I never got the hardened or prestige editions. Will they ever become DLC for everyone? I would buy WAW and the map packs but I hear WAW is filled with hackers so I'm not going to do that.  I never got into zombies in WAW, but I got into it in Black Ops and I love it. I just want to play the old zombie maps. I love zombies so much!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably not. Otherwise, what would be the point in paying extra for the Hardened or Prestiged editions? You may be stuck playing WAW for the old Zombies.

[quote user="Fennz"]

I want to play the WAW maps for zombies, but I never got the hardened or prestige editions. Will they ever become DLC for everyone? I would buy WAW and the map packs but I hear WAW is filled with hackers so I'm not going to do that.  I never got into zombies in WAW, but I got into it in Black Ops and I love it. I just want to play the old zombie maps. I love zombies so much!

[/quote]

I don't think they'll ever be available as DLC, they were a 'Limited Edition' bonus

exclusive means exclusive for people who purchases hardened or prestige editions

Yeah, probably not. That's why you saw so many people using the "blackopstaco" mod to get them.

I don't get why though. Treyarch/Activision could make a boatload of cash from doing this, and it would cost just about nothing.

I don't think they are putting it on the marketplace anytime soon or in the future because they wanted it to be exclusive to the owners of the perstige and harden editions

You should have bought the Hardened or Prestige Edition...bra.

Wouldn't be any good anywa ys because the WaW Maps that comes with the Hardened or Prestiged versions  don't have the original weapons.

I still wish theyd bring it in, activision more money for you.

I heard they're coming out in the future, but I don't know when.

"Wouldn't be any good anywa ys because the WaW Maps that comes with the Hardened or Prestiged versions  don't have the original weapons."

...yes they do.