Will the servers for BF3 work the first 2 weeks?

^Title^

No flame. I pre-ordered.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What is this, a trick question? When have the servers ever worked right the first 2 weeks. I expect to mostly be playing the campaign the first week or so. Just like I have with every console BF game I've played.

On the bright side, at least the BF3 campaign looks like it'll be worth playing this time around.

Well you can't spell cheap without EA so probably not

Lol, it will probably be a bumpy start.

"we didnt anticipate this level of interest in this game , as a result we didnt have enough servers online to cope , we apologise for this and will have more servers up in.........................2 weeks"

>

>

Just wait for that press release ;)

Maybe but I know for certain it won't stay like that.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

It'll be a rough first month for BF3. After EA gets more servers online, things will be smooth.

well as theyve run a beta this time. they probably will work as they can look into any issues found in the beta.

it doubt it will be lagfree the 1st couple of week, expect lag and problems like every online game.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

well as theyve run a beta this time. they probably will work as they can look into any issues found in the beta.

[/quote]

They had a beta for BC2, as well. Port Valdez, Rush.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[quote user="hobblejp"]

[/quote]

They had a beta for BC2, as well. Port Valdez, Rush.

[/quote]

I thought it was just a demo?

The demo servers for BC2 were better than the servers for BC2 when it first launched.