Will the "losing horn" make a return to BF3?

I recently starting playing this game due to how good BF3 is starting to look.  I loved BF:1943 and played the hell out of it. I thought the air raid siren was bad it that game!

I don't even search for a Conquest game anymore because I hate hearing the damn horn when you are losing.

Is there a way to turn it off now and will it return to BF3?

inb4 get gooder at conquest.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It only goes off a couple times now if you're losing. They patched it a while back so it didn't drone on.

So it was worse when it first came out?

It seems like it just keeps going off.

Also sometimes after a game that I know we had just won, I will still get the " you have lost the match..." screen

That screen is a glitch that's been around for a while. Don't worry about it. If you win and the screen says you lose, you still get your win and the pin for it. It doesn't count against you. Yes, the horn use to keep going once you hit lower tickets on Conquest until the match ended. They fixed it a while back where it only sounds off a few times and then stops if you get low tickets.

You just blow. Stop losing.

Get out of your bush, and stop losing!

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

[/quote]this. too bad the horn doesn't sound constantly for people with a 12x scope equipped (starts at 100 tickets, and keeps blaring until they change class). that would be a deserving reward for being useless.

I like to call it the "YOUR DOIN IT WRONG!" horn.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

[/quote]this. too bad the horn doesn't sound constantly for people with a 12x scope equipped (starts at 100 tickets, and keeps blaring until they change class). that would be a deserving reward for being useless.

[/quote]

I rather love my 12x Scope. Thank You Very Much.

I thought it went off every time the respawn ticket number hit 19.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Sir FireKnight7"]

I rather love my 12x Scope. Thank You Very Much.

[/quote] last played.... MW2. Not surprised....

it does sound at 19 tickets, btw. two blasts. Also if you're entering a game with less than 19 tickets left it sounds first thing.

Keep it. I never have to listen to it. ;)