will the elder scrolls ever make a mmo

ik itd would be a pain in the butt with the mass memory thing and problems with consule do to limits but itd would be pretty sweet if they did!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah agreed. By the way, the company is Bethesda, not the Elder Scrolls hahaha. But yeah, it would be pretty sick. I believe there is a mod availible for the PC that enables you to play Skyrim with other people, not sure if its true though.

i dont got it for pc only 360

Hopefully not since MMO's are the one of lowest type of games out there.

Co-op, sure, MMO, no. Not in my opinion.

If they made it like the Fable series where you can see friends running through Skyrim, that would've been awesome. You could tag-team dungeons, camps, and everything else in the game. Or even if they implemented something like the arena that we saw in Oblivion would've been awesome as well. Take your character and pit them up against other opponents of similar level and skills.

kinda like coop on dead island is wat i want

Co-op would be perfect, an MMO would never work out.

mmo would only work if it was on pc

MMOs thoroughly blow. Just my 2 cents there. But an Open Arena for dueling would be cool.

I would like to see a MMO, but only if done right. If it was like Fable and a bunch of orbs, no thanks.

a player vs player area  like on runescape  would be sexy like  a WHOLE corner of the map just for pvp bout the size of the marsh under solitude