Will Season Pass come back to bite us?

I am about to purchase the season pass when an interesting question pops into my mind.

Since with the Season pass you have to download all the content in the game store through the game. It doesn't register as a Download in your History right? Meaning... If you have to change Xbox's in the future or move over all your content and use the licensing tool to re-license all your content to work offline on the new console... you will be unable to re-license all the characters from this pack no? Because all that is going to show on your Download History is the "Season Pass" Not the characters individually. So this might be a issue?

Of course if doing it through the store actually asks you to download it and puts it in your "Download History" then all this is moot. So can someone with the season pass who has already downloaded Skarlette check their history and confirm? Does she show up? Or is it only "Season Pass" that showed up?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

it says both

season pass and skarlet

[quote user="PuppyPuncher777"]

it says both

season pass and skarlet

[/quote]

Ahh So after  you bought Season Pass and had to go IN the game to download Skarlet right? And then it popped up a menu and when you downloaded it it DID put it in your Download History? If this is the case then sweet. Because that means when doing a license transfer we CAN re-license the characters and it shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you for confirming this. That means everything should be a-ok then if it puts a separate download for all the characters we will be downloading.

glad i could help you, after reading this i wasnt sure

but i just looked it up and they are separate season pass and skarlett

[quote user="PuppyPuncher777"]

glad i could help you, after reading this i wasnt sure

but i just looked it up and they are separate season pass and skarlett

[/quote]

Thanks

This should also alleviate concerns for anyone else who might be worried about this.