Will Reach stats carry?

Will your rank and stats carry over from reach?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seeing as it is just Reach multiplayer,my guess is yes.  Basically Halo Anniversary is just giving you a map pack with 6 remade Halo 1 maps and a firefight map.

yeah they'll carry over. all that's being done with the competitive multiplayer side is just 1 big map pack being put into circulation in Reach.

Just think of Halo: CEA as Reach's ODST

Its going to be great if they do

They will, being that the multiplayer in Anniversary is just basically a cut-out playlist from Reach. Hitting "Multiplayer" on the Anniversary main menu will just jump you into a version of Reach's multiplayer in which only the remake maps and Anniversary playlist will be available. :)

Theres a firefight map?? Is it remade from halo 1?

The Firefight map is called Installation 04, it's based on a section of the campaign mission Halo in Halo 1.

[quote user="I MX Rider I"]
Will your rank and stats carry over from reach?
[/quote]

Yes, because the multiplayer is Halo: Reach. It's a separate disc with the entire Halo: Reach multiplayer on it. Think of it like Halo 3: ODST and how it came with a Halo 3 multiplayer disc - the complete Halo 3 multiplayer.

This is going to be the exact same situation. So yes, everything will be the same because it's the same game.

Cheers 

I'm assuming this includes Noble and Defiant Map packs?

i doubt it would, theyre reach dlc.