Will Quickscoping be back for MW3?

I will personally pass on this game if they indeed bring that broken feature back, have their been any confirmations pertaining to QSing?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's Cod.

kids won't buy it (i.e. get mommy to buy it) if they can't QS.

I hope you're wrong but we'll see.

it's been in every CoD since CoD4.

it's a selling point to kids

QSing isnt a problem gameplay wise IMHO, its just the "style" THEY usually play in objective modes that give people problems. In other words, I NEVER saw QSers dominating any leaderboards in games.

it better not be. its one thing to do it in private matches for fun, but to ruin online with it and base peoples skill off of it is just dumb. for example, I had a bunch of little kids calling me a "noob" for "hardscoping" for the game winning kill cam instead of trying to quick scope.

Yes, and to each their own but I personally hate QS'rs, heck I wish they'd throw in a no qsing and a serperate qsing game type list; then I'd still make the purchase.

QSing is BS.. I loved CoD 2... taught you how to appreciate a sniper.

I don't really mind quickscopers when they're on the opposite team, they're easy kills and it's pretty amusing when they rage. The headache is when they're on your team and don't play the objective & solely try to get trick shots/kill cams for their crappy youtube montages.

They really just need to add a sniper lobby game mode and let that become infected with the masses. It really wouldn't hurt anyone.

quickscoping is so stupid