Will pay for Hero Dolls.

I need the Reaver and Lucien hero doll's.  I am willing to trade 2 million in gold for each doll.  Msg me on xbox if you have either or both of the dolls.  If you have both, which saves me the time of finding someone else I will give 5 million.  I am looking for a complete set so I can pass it on to my friends for the achievement and others in the future.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Feel free to send me a message, it takes me 2 minutes to pop your Achievements ( I can pop a oood  hundred in that time).

You will need both DLC's if you want their respective DLC Achievements to pop. If you do not have either of the Premium DLC's you can download the free versions from the same place. These will not allow you to earn the Achievements (though they should retroactively pop if you buy them), however they are the only means of joining my game, as to join anyone, you must have the same DLC's as the person you wish to join.

The two DLC's you are looking for are, Knothole Island and See the Future :)

i need that achivement also if anyone can help me plz

This is the only achievement I am needing!

If anyone would be willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated :p

I can pop this for someone. I just can't do it right now, but after the 6th I can.

[quote user="Krayus Korianis"]

I can pop this for someone. I just can't do it right now, but after the 6th I can.

[/quote]

Uh... I can't now, because I accidentally deleted my Fable II game saves >.< Stupid options.

So NOW I need a Reaver and Lucien doll to help others get the achievement >.<

"Uh... I can't now, because I accidentally deleted my Fable II game saves >.< Stupid options.

So NOW I need a Reaver and Lucien doll to help others get the achievement >.< "

Uhm..If you have the same gamertag as before, it should be pretty simple. Just do what you did before. Plus, if you can "pop" it for somebody else, Doest that mean you could have done it for yourself, Deleting the game save doesnt remove your achievements does it? :S

The achievement does not work like that RocketPunch, you have to have all 6 doll's in your game to pop the achievement for people. No deleting the game save does not delete achievement's but it does delete the dolls's to help people.

[quote user="dazrscosworth"]

The achievement does not work like that RocketPunch, you have to have all 6 doll's in your game to pop the achievement for people. No deleting the game save does not delete achievement's but it does delete the dolls's to help people.

[/quote]

This is true. Right now my gamer tag can only get the Theresa, Garth and Hammer Hero Dolls. I can also get the Hero Doll from the website game thing.

I can only give out a Hero or Hammer Doll multiple times or any others (Theresa/Garth) if I make more than one game save.

I'm more than willing to give hero dolls and hammer dolls to anyone who needs one when I redo my game saves.

Hey can you help me with that/?