Will my gamerscore get banned for this

I joined a cod 5 game a few weeks ago and was going through the menu and by accident pressed unlock achievement and got the achievements I do not want my gamerscore reset but will I get banned 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not sure what you are talking about in your post, it looks like all your achievements you earned for COD WAW were done without cheating. So a gamerscore reset is not coming your way.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

ok thanks

You willingly took part in a modded lobby so a gamerscore reset is the least of your worries. You should be worried about a permanent suspension.

Nothing will happen, Microsoft / Call of Duty has more problems to deal with then the thounsands of users that mess with modded lobbies

Miles please visit the account suspension forum and see just how many people are banned on a daily basis.

I am aware of this, but viewing that forum will show you how many people get banned, but it only shows the amount that GETS banned. You can't compare statistics without having something to compare to, most people don't get banned.

Thats in your opinion. In the end if you cheat you will get banned. Rules are Rules.

Lol! we're debating in three different topics. "In the end if yu cheat you will get banned" - Now come on, Microsoft's secuirty is good.... but it has it's flaws. With that type of modding/cheating I KNOW that microsoft doesn't have a automatic system to detect this type of cheating. The only way they can ban the person is to go through a banning process with evidence, ete. Basically the only way you can get banned is to get reported, i you were to do that mod and stay low you'll never get banned.

That's true.  I know for a fact that anybody and everybody who commits a crime gets convicted at the end of the day.  *cough* Casey Anthony *cough*  Laws are laws.

Lol, good reference, but you have to consider over 70% of criminals are never caught.