Will Modern Warfare 3 have bots?

The option to play your own custom games with Bots along with the Combat Training and of course the Zombie mode are what I enjoyed the most about Black Ops the campaign as well was nice. I'm not a huge online CoD fan at all, and I know that MW3 wont have Zombies :(

So if does anyone know if they plan to include this into MW3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

God I hope so, TBH my deciding factor on which game to buy will be based on this.I hate playing online with real people its misrable and I hate host migrations,lag, and random disconnects its simply not fun for me.So I really hope they have bots.

I hope so as well, it's good training.

They will have a survival mode where you face bots. They haven't showed us any other mode with bots yet.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

They will have a survival mode where you face bots. They haven't showed us any other mode with bots yet.

[/quote]

Survival mode eh? Sounds like it could be interesting. Hopefully they include them in local multiplayer games at least like in Black Ops.

I bet it will have aimbot.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I bet it will have aimbot.

[/quote]

Oh dear god I hope not.. Thats one of the main reason I will never touch the multiplayer on MW2 ever again because every *** playing it just quickscopes.