Will Modern Warfare 3 have 3D support like Black Ops? Discuss.

Do you want 3-D display support in Modern Warfare 3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nope.

Na, 3d has been around decades, but it will never be around permanent

Who cares?

Does anyone out there that plays Black Ops in 3-D have an opinion about this?

3D is a neat idea, past it's prime. Wearing the glasses is not high tech to most people since the late 70's,early 80's. I want a hologram, lol. Who needs a TV, Microsoft?  Give us an awesome holographic console...can be viewed 360 degrees. Pun intended.

Sit that baby on my coffee table...now we're talking.

People actually buy those 3-D tvs?

Let me tell you this; I have purchased Sony Led 3d TV, actually without paying much attention of it being 3D. I was just interested in the screen size. However, there was a promotion and the 3D sync and 3D eyeglass are included in the purchase as a gift. So, I decided to give it a try.

I tried it in Crysis-2, and oh my god! The game is good, but 3D experience is incredibly fun and addictive to play. So, I am very happy with it. I would buy a 3D TV after this, believe me.

So, answer to your question is YES. Every game must have 3D options enabled. It is completely a different experience. :) I highly recommend it to anyone.

3D isnt worth it IMO. its just extra disk space that could be used for other things. plus many of the 3D games that support periphrials like socom are very difficult to fine tune and can be very hard to control. also the fact that 3D will give you problems while playing after only a couple hours. its just a gimmick for people who wasted money on the 3D TVs or people who can just say "i play it in 3D". good for you on wasting money. umut, i can understand you though. you bought one without thinking it was a 3D TV, so if you have it, might as well use it, but for people who dont have one, dont waste the money on it, use it towards games that will be coming out.

Until I don't have to wear the glasses, Im not interested in 3D.  

Can't wait for 3D to die.