will microsoft ever make a xbox live platunum membership

I think this would be a good idea maybe for a platinum membership and a higher price you can have xbox music maybe a few dvd rentals a month and something closer to the deals you get on playstation plus something like this would be worth like 150 pounds a yeah just wondering what other people think

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I doubt this would work out, especially since Sony's PSN+ gives out games every single month, not sure about movies or anything of that sort, but for that price I don't see it being worth it. Microsoft could easily do this with Gold I believe.

I can see streaming music. But not movies. And that all I can say for your idea.

I'd rather they not cut out features and make them exclusive to those willing to pay even more for Xbox LIVE.

You're crazy if you would pay £150 for that.

I be fine paying $140 dollars if they bundle a year worth XBOX MUSIC pass at a $20 dollars discount if you would buy it separated card for each membership.

If it's anything like your idea op, I hope not. It's fine how it is imo.

How about mine version Mafivee?

For me Dark, $140 is a pretty steep price and the whole music pass wouldn't appeal to me, personally. However, I wouldn't be opposed to a new bundle deal if the price was good for what they offered.

I see this only creating more problems.
Cause you know eventually MS will start making certain benefits for Platinum members that should go to us gold members.. 

^

Precisely.