Will Madden games ever improve?

Madden games are always the same game as the year before.EA holds exclusive rights to the NFL label and have built up walls so no other company can challenge them.Year after year they put out the same crappy game and people buy it because its the only choice they have and because it has the Madden name on the cover.John Madden was a mediocre coach at best and granted he was funny in the commentary booth but when was the last time he actually appeared in a game? EA is content to rest on their behinds and collect boatloads of of cash like some fat pompous mob boss while stupid Americans stand in ine for hours at midnite launch parties to get robbed.EA WAS an American company but now seems to have forgotten its roots.Try contacting them sometime.On Facebook theres an Italian page,a German page,a Russian page but no where is there a page for the U.S. These people are traitors to their homeland and the people who buy their garbage are sellouts.Sorry if I sound harsh.I just love my country and the NFL and just want to play a game of American football that feels fresh-not to listen to Cris Collinsworth and some nameless joker say the same things over and over and over and over.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe when the game of Football changes to catching a pass with a net?

it's pretty much the same way with the Tiger Woods games(which i still love) and MLB games to.....they change things people complain....they don't change things people complain..i would hate to be a game developer this generation because i would probably be working at Wal-mart instead...expect nothing but enjoy it for what it is.

So you think gamers should just accept it? That is why these companies get away with.Cause people accept it.

They won't change because they don't need to. Once sales start to slip they'll scramble to "innovate".

What else can you do about it though?...look at the ole Gameday games or NFL2k..people loved them and they were basically the same each year..online passes and incentives are the only thing different now...now this may be because i'm up in the years now lol but it just seemed like back then we loved everything we got regardless of how much it changed.

I cant wait until something happens that knocks these guys down a peg.

They only thing they can change is adding more outside the stadium stuff to do. Pretty much make it a sandbox game.

-

Maybe you could go to parties and bars but it would be up to you to do things in moderation so you make it to practices and keep your guy in shape. You miss practice you don't play in the next game. That's the only route sports and racing games can really go IMO.

^^ lool Nice..if they add all that i will get back into the series...show up late for practice hung over get docked cash...

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

Madden games are always the same game as the year before.EA holds exclusive rights to the NFL label and have built up walls so no other company can challenge them.Year after year they put out the same crappy game and people buy it because its the only choice they have and because it has the Madden name on the cover.John Madden was a mediocre coach at best and granted he was funny in the commentary booth but when was the last time he actually appeared in a game? EA is content to rest on their behinds and collect boatloads of of cash like some fat pompous mob boss while stupid Americans stand in ine for hours at midnite launch parties to get robbed.EA WAS an American company but now seems to have forgotten its roots.Try contacting them sometime.On Facebook theres an Italian page,a German page,a Russian page but no where is there a page for the U.S. These people are traitors to their homeland and the people who buy their garbage are sellouts.Sorry if I sound harsh.I just love my country and the NFL and just want to play a game of American football that feels fresh-not to listen to Cris Collinsworth and some nameless joker say the same things over and over and over and over.

[/quote]If you feel they need improving and the company that makes them are not making the effort to improve them you have 3 opions

Option one, contact them directly with your concerns.

Option two, refrain from buying the product until it meets your standards.

Option three, do nothing.

Options one and two can often yeild better results than option three...

thats my point.Americans cannot contact them but Italians can