Will it have lots of DLC

Is Forza 4 going to be like the previous one with lots of missing must-have cars & tracks that they end up trying to jam our throat through expensive DLC ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You'd be better asking on forzamotorsport.net but you know that  there will be DLC released for the game.  I'm looking forward to lots of car packs. ^_^

Turn10 has said several times in trailers and interviews that there will be montly DLC.

If you dont want it you dont have to buy it though.

[quote user="SnoopDope"]

Is Forza 4 going to be like the previous one with lots of missing must-have cars & tracks that they end up trying to jam our throat through expensive DLC ?

[/quote]

Crying or GT fanboy?

DLC wasn't jammed down anybody's throats.  It was always optional and you were never cheated by not getting it.  FM3 was released with over 400 cars on day one, which is more than virtually any other racing game aside from the occasional Gran Turismo, and GT5 actually only had 220 or so cars and then a bunch of recycled last-gen (or even two-generations-ago) car models.  I've played lots of racing games, and I'm wanting to say that almost none of them have exceeded about a hundred cars, so FM3 had four games' worth of cars in one package.  Nobody who picked up FM3 for $60 was in any way cheated or shorted in any way.  Considering the enormous heap of content Turn 10 gave us for $60, I have absolutely no problem with them trying to get a few extra bucks here and there by making some more models available as optional downloads.

Tour box of tissues is in the mail, by the way.

I hope to see DLC. I will buy it and then won't care if they have an Ultimate Edition, because I'll buy it too.

have fund paying lots of hard earned money to  greedy companies