Will I still find games??

I tried mw3 but don't like it so I'm going to be sticking with black ops, Is there a chance I will struggle to find an online game or will still always be a lot of people playing?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Look at previous cods, they still have plenty of people, so yes.

depends where you are i guess.. im in Australia and its been getting harder and harder to find a lag free game over the last 1.5 months.  If your in the states.. id say a good chance!

MW3 won't last. its the mirror immage of MW2. BO will be around for a long time.

Cheers for the replies, well I'm in UK so hoping there are going to be lot's of players online for a while!

EDIT

So I can't find any lobbies of Gun Game. Gutted. Gun Game is the only thing I like about CoD multiplayer. Might trade the game in soon.

Hardcore is still alive and well. Thats basically all I ever played so I'm happy with that.

Gun Game and Sharpshooter are slowly emptying out. I haven't played online with Zombies yet. I love Black Ops multiplayer vs the Modern Warfare games. So I'll probably stick with Black Ops.

Played a couple times over the weekend and 300,000+ people were playing. I was even playing COD 1 Classic multiplayer. Miss that game!!!!

There is just as many people on as there was before mw3 came out 300,000 to 400,000 per day