WIll I Like Bioshock Infinate?......

Hi, I've been watching gameplay on IGN and You Tube, and it reminds of of Skyrim/Borderlands 2 with the looting and open world - both games I really enjoyed after not having high hopes, I kinda just went with the hype.

-

So if I enjoyed Skyim and Borderlands 2 will I get into this game as much as I am with the two games mentioned?

-

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably not, but you won't know until you try it.

I don't understand how it looks like Skyrim and Borderlands 2.

Yeah it doesn't look like those at all. It's a good game though. You can loot corpses, but you'll only find health and ammo. Also, there's no open world in Bioshock Infinite. It's a linear story.

You'll enjoy it but I would suggest just renting it.

It looks and plays nothing like those two games, and we can't really tell you what you will like...especially when compared to two games you like that it doesn't resemble. My suggestion - rent it somewhere for like $2 a day and see if you see yourself justifying the price.

You know what I  mean by it reminds me of them games, obviously not cosmetically, I mean the loot, open world, adventure, melee, shooting, first person.

-

Again I said it reminds me of those game, not looks like them, big difference.

Except there is no open world and loot.

if you have to ask then probably not.

I had to ask about Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3 and Minecraft and I loved them games.

Can't rent it, my Blockbuster has closed down.

Based on the 2 games you mentioned I would say no.  Bioshick is not loot based, not open world, or any other similarities you could compare BL and Skyrim to.

Bioshock is a linear FPS with one heck of a great story.

Edit: I was referring to your original post not the latest one where you mention ME and minecraft