Will I get ghosts for $10 on my xbox one?

I feel like this is probably really obvious and I'm asking a stupid question, but after googling I'm seeing conflicting answers. I got ghosts on my 360 the day it came out. Downloaded it digitally through marketplace. I'm getting my xbox one on Monday. Will I be able to just boot up the xbox one and click "buy" for $10? How's that work?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry but no, It will cost you $60...again...The $10 Ghost is a trade in deal with Gamestop and you have to be a powerup rewards member. You have to own the hard copy to trade it in. Powerup gives you a code (if you're a member, they look it up and then give a code) and you take the game and code to Gamestop and you can trade up to the xbox 1 ghost for $10...Sorry dude, It's gonna cost you $60.

T0pp Hatt that is not true at all, Gamestop is not the only place that offered the upgrade. Just about every US retailer offered that deal.

-

Ghost I'm hesitant to give a definitive answer since I didn't buy mine digitally, but I think you should be able to get it for $10 on the Xbox One.

Ahh, true but Bestbuy's deal ended Dec. 5th, Amazon doesn't have a trade up deal..Looked on the net for other deals and there is "none"...So you might try looking yourself, but I didn't find it anywhere....

I bought it digitally on 360 and can confirm that it was $10 on the X1 when I downloaded it. As long as you sign in with the same account you bought it with, it will show the $10 price instead of the normal price.

I bought it digitally on the xbox marketplace for 360 as well, and am also able to confirm that I was able to purchase it for $10 on the one.

I believe the cut off date for the digital version is March along with the season pass transfer

Just to update: when I booted up my new Xbox one and flew over to the ghosts page, it did indeed say I could download it for $10. And that's a pretty damn good thing cause the visuals look just like the 360 version. But I love the gameplay so much I bought it. So good news. $10 for hundreds of hours of additional play!

[quote user="GhostAdversary"]

Just to update: when I booted up my new Xbox one and flew over to the ghosts page, it did indeed say I could download it for $10. And that's a pretty damn good thing cause the visuals look just like the 360 version. But I love the gameplay so much I bought it. So good news. $10 for hundreds of hours of additional play!

[/quote]

Eh it is better visuals on the xbox one but nothing to write home about 

I bought the digital version on the Xbox marketplace too, signed in with the dame account (on Xbox one), but it says  $59 to download it.

Am I looking in the wrong place for the download?