Will I be reset?

I have currently read the gamerscore correction FAQ and have noticed a few things it says people will get their gamerscore reset if they have abnormal gamerscore activity or getting achievements in an impossible order.

I have both of these but the achievements have glitched.

On Borderlands my friend was killing Crawmarax to get me the level achievements, My level was increasing by around 7 each time so i didn't receive the level 5 or level 20 achievement until i logged on the next day, So in my gamerscore history it says i received the achievement for level 10 and level 30 achievements before the level 5 or level 20 achievements.

In Doritos Crash Course, while the game was in trial, (It was originally downloaded with another account, after changing hard drives i forgot to re-download the license so it said i was playing the trial) i received an achievement, so in my game history it said i hadn't played the game for a few weeks, however i just received an achievement.

In Halo: Reach i had bought a piece of armour and received the achievement for buying something that required Lt. Colonel, however i was not that rank, nor did i buy something that required the rank.

And Finally on Section 8: Prejudice i had downloaded the trial and fulfilled the requirements for a few achievements, i liked the game, bought it and received those achievements all at the same time.

I was wondering if the above would warrant a reset, or if a few glitched achievements would not matter?

-WalmsLo

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Nope. If you were using outside software to get said achievements then you'd be in trouble.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, so what does warrant a gamerscore reset?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mostly using outside software to gain achievements. Usually you can tell because the person's profile will show they earned a lot of achievements one 1 date, which is possible in a few games, but would be highly unlikely that they earned it in several games. Also they may have no date listed next to an achievement that can only be earned online (achievements earned offline only say "acquired" but if you're online it will have a date stamp).

Sorry this didn't help.