Will i be banned?

Here's the story.

I was playing mw3 and i went shopping for about 3 hours. When i got back my brother was playing on my xbox and i didnt know until i came back. I saw a USB in the xbox 360 and i asked him what are you doing? He said nothing , so i grabbed the conroller off him and he was on survival mode on mw3. I backed out into the lobby and i thought im not level 50. I asked him how did u rank up so quickly and he said i modded it with the usb. Please help i dont want to be banned and i have lots of things on xbox live. Could somebody like make my profile so its like nothing has been modded? Im really afraid of getting banned and i have cod elite and all the dlc's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why is It always the little brother that did it?

It is my big brother -_-

That makes a change,it`s usually the little brother on the suspension forums.

So will i get banned? I have all the black ops dlcs mw3 dlcs and everything and i dont want to lose it all.

your responsible for anyone on your xbox so you could be, then again, MS usually doesn't do anything about it. I wouldn't buy anything on your xbox for a while =p

Yes, you most likely will, considering you came on the xbox forums and told everyone about the modding that took place.

:(

Sorry bubs.

I want to be spoken to by a commuinity moderator

[quote user="x Rogerzz X"]

I want to be spoken to by a commuinity moderator

[/quote]

They'd give you the same response.