Will having the word '***' in my motto get me banned?

I wanted to put this,

Chances of being called *** at your *** marriage- 7% 
Chances of being called *** on xbox- 98% 

Does anybody know if i will be suspended for this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What is the word?

And don't say Bird is the word.  It's too obvious.

The way you're using it will get you suspended. You are only allowed to use the word to describe yourself.

From the Code of Conduct.

D. Expression of Relationship Orientation

You may use the following terms to express your relationship orientation or gender identity in your profile or Gamertag:

• L.esbian
  • G.ay
  • Bi
  • Transgender
  • Straight

huh. Im sure I read someone got banned for saying they were g.ay in there bio.

If it's any type of racial slur or other language that is found offensive don't put it in.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

since its bleeped on the forums, I would think you would get banned for it.

If the word you are asking about has been censored by the forum then you should not use it as clearly they see it as being potentially offensive.

and you cannot get banned for saying you are g@y in your own bio unless you are using it in an offensive way.

i believe one of the xblpet guys actually has their avatar saying it in their bio,or they used to.

MS at one time in their ToU/CoC would not allow you to put your sexual orientation in your bio.  They have since changed the rules and allowed this.  You are not allowed however to use it in a derogatory manner, as it will net you a suspension.  Also the CoC is pretty clear about what you can and cannot put in your info.  Under section B. Line 4 it plainly states:  "Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities."  So I would recommend not doing that, as it will probably lead to a suspension.  Here is the full Code of Conduct for your viewing.  www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct

My question is why would you want that as your motto? If your asking the getting banned question then you know you will treading on that fine line of getting banned. Once you get banned for it, then there will be a thread posted "banned for my motto..."    UGGGGGGG,

Sometimes people can be there worst enemy.....IMO.

You might as well get yourself banned now because it's going to happen sooner or later anyway.

But come on, if you're going to get banned at least get banned for something that is just a little bit funny... That's not funny at all.

IMO if you have to ask, its probably not a good idea to have it as your motto.