Will Dead Space 1 become available again on EU?

Hi,

I really have no idea where to ask this, so here goes. I got into console gaming very recently, and started buying and playing several of the classic series available for xbox 360. Once I'm through the last installment of Mass Effect, I want to start playing the Dead Space series. I've already bought Dead Space 2, a bit prematurely, but I figured getting hold of the "xbox 360 classics" edition of Dead Space 1 would be a simple matter. It has, instead, proven very difficult, through ordinary stores and otherwise. Online stores are out of stock, and local shops simply do not appear to sell the game anymore. 

On Xbox Live US the game is available, but it is not on the European servers. I much prefer to buy games online (feels more environmental), and I was wondering if these games "come and go", and might become available soon (especially now that Dead Space 3 is nearing release). 

Is there any chance that Dead Space 1 will become available for purchase again on the European servers? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

From what I see, Dead Space 1 is still available for downlaod on Games on Demand at Auro 19,99 on european marketplace..

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410857

If you want to buy a retail version instead ,your best bet would be ebay.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you very much, Ren. I have no clue why only the US version of the game appeared when I searched manually. Maybe I have neglected to change my region... awkward. Your link works, so now I have access to the game. Thanks again!

Sorry this didn't help.

if you doing from the website you must change the region of the webpage to your sctual region

Sorry this didn't help.