Will Black Ops follow this trend?

As the core community migrates over to the next cod (MW3), will Black Ops be infested with all these hacks that you see in Cod4, WAW, and MW2? Everything from messages on the screen, super jumps/speed, and invincible people.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It will but not as much. I was back on the MW2 servers not too long ago and had no issues.

I do like the fact that the cheaters still get banned while playing the older cod's.

I guess they think they only watch the newer games.

It is very possible.

Hackers will eventually be able to figure it out.

But it may take a few more years.

I honestly don't think so. Treyarch has been more proactive about stopping hacks/glitches in black ops than I've seen from any other console developer. WaW aside, I think black ops is going to stay pretty hack free in the future.

It will take much longer than the previous Cod's but it is inevitable.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

I honestly don't think so. Treyarch has been more proactive about stopping hacks/glitches in black ops than I've seen from any other console developer. WaW aside, I think black ops is going to stay pretty hack free in the future.

[/quote]Um... Bungie's games are pretty much hack free.  Treyarch is definitely doing a good job in Blops as far as hacks/mods go.

Nope.

The difference is that Black Ops was built with security in mind, which has closed most possibilities for the hackers/modders.

in the last few days there has been 3 people on the suspension forum perma banned for hosting 15th prestige infection lobbies on black ops.its something to keep in mind when shelling out 1200 msp every month or so on map packs that WILL be ruined by hackers at some point.