Will BF4 be a 2-Disc game like 3?

I hope not. I pray DICE/EA learned from there mistake and make it 1. If anyone noticed PS3 BF3 ran so much more smoother, and looked better. I've seen side-by-side comparison at a friends house with both consoles.

BUT I can't find solid proof anywhere, not google.. bing, nothing. Anyone know for sure the number of disc(s)?

(Please reply, it'd be much appreciative!!!)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Zehq"]

@Vibro

You know all YouTube videos are reverted to 29fps right? It's much different first-hand.

[/quote]

here's a different tool to visualize with then.  

[view:http://frames-per-second.appspot.com]

BF3 played fine on MY 360, no lag (frame rate drops) at all really. I know the Next Gen will be much better.

Its not that big of a difference visually. A bit different and better yes, but not much. AND even less visually difference when you just to 100 from 60 or 120 from 100. The "feel" of the game will be better though.

^^Oh yeah, anyone who buys BF4 for the 360 is wetarded.

I've considered it :P

3 disc on the 360. One install disc, one multiplayer and one campaign disc but you have to insert all three disc to play the game every time. When you get the loading message, saving message then loading message again you swap all the disc. Let's hope everyone gets one of each this time and not the same disc.

Mitchell, have a look at Vibro's post. 30fps does look like a slideshow.

-

@Vibro

Cheers, and my jaw just dropped. The last time my eyes were this sore was the conversion from BO2 back to BF3 (60fps to 30fps).

That smoothness is you noticing the frame rate. I notice the difference between 5 frame drops, imagine between 30?

Still no info about it so I give the finger to them. Maybe time to let us know?

^^The naked eye cant tell the difference between 60 nor 30, much less 100 or more fps. It will effect the feel and smoothness of the game alot though. On topic, why does it matter if it 1 or 20 disc that come as BF4? If YOU want the game youll buy it how they ship it.