Will Battlefield 3 Include Split-Screen On Consoles?

Almost every CoD game had spit screen and the Battlefield series never had on consoles before but if EA wants to win the modern war against Activision then will that include split-screen? For either online multiplayer or any cooperative mode?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I doubt it... Split Screen requires a lot of resources and the graphics would have to be severely reduced or they might even have to get rid of certain features to be able to use split screen...

Wasn't Black Ops the First CoD to have split screen?

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Wasn't Black Ops the First CoD to have split screen?

[/quote]

CoD 3 had it, I didnt play the CoDs before it though

I would have to say no for a bunch of reasons. One is mostly the fact they wanted to go back to making the PC experience the best and another is Co-op hasn't been in the series beyond a small DLC for Bad Company 2 which wasn't split screen.

I cant see split-screen being the reason why BF3 "wins the modren war against Activision". As you put.

I hope BF3 does not out sell Activision as I feel COD fans and BF fan should be kept apart. I dont want COD fan boys coming over it the BF series.

I know alot of people that play COD are normal & casual gamers that play for fun. But there are people that play COD that are abusive, trash talk, cheat, glitch and camp. And rage quite when they lose and send angry messages to other users. And BF is no place for people like that.

MW3 most be a hit this year to keep BF lobbys fun, enjoyable and friendly.

Hopefully not.

Maybe. The game will have co-op that might support split screen,

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

It will probably have split screen of co-op mode or sometbing, but I doubt it will have split screen for online play.

Co Op modes Id be okay with, MP is a flat NO.

If not, then there are plenty of other shooters that offer that mode for a cheaper price anyway.