Wierd noise in MP ?

Has anyone else ever noticed a like beep high pitch sound coming from other players headsets?Kinda sounds like a smoke alarm when it needs a new battery.It beeps then a few secounds go by and starts again.A few of my friends noticed this as well.So i know its not just me.Its just messed up.Cause the way things are these days with video games,with people cheating or modded stuff and all, who knows? Its not in all games,but i been hearing it more and more.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've only heard that once  ..... in a match yesterday.

I do here a lot of strange noises from time to time though, so I didnt really think much of it.

I heard something like that yesterday while playing Hardcore Free-For-All.  Yeah, it sounds like a smoke alarm that needs batteries.  

people say it happens to my headset when i am in parties i know its not anything to do with batteries but my headset makes the sound like a smoke alarm

i play mostly groundwar and hear it a fair amount from random users. i dont bother asking questions, i just mute them.

I wonder if a certain headset is making it.  Which headset do you have Ryan?

it's just a problem with a mic, probably wired. cause my friends and i (who have wired mics), have heard this before from each others' mic.

I have heard this aswell , Its sounds like a really long smoke alarm beep , Whenever some ones mic makes this noise I just mute them and mover on.

[quote user="XxD3ltaBravoxX"]

I heard something like that yesterday while playing Hardcore Free-For-All.  Yeah, it sounds like a smoke alarm that needs batteries.  

[/quote]

Hey . thats what I was in when I heard it ...... you didnt join up with me did you?

Hope not ..... I been playing like crap and it would have been embarrasing ........

Not to meantion  .............. some dude kept calling out everyone's position .... and in ffa, that just ticks me off. So I started acting like a bit of a **** myself.

My headset does that and I have no idea why or how to fix it. I plan on just buying a new one anyways.

My headset does this =) first time on the forums in months woop