WHY????

Why do people cheat on this game way to much much more than MW3. BF3 reminds me of COD WAW wher people have to cheat to win.Tonight I had a sniper M39 EMR with acog 4x scope head shot this 1 person 4 times and nothing but hit markers. Then he instant turns and targets me and bam 1 shot im dead and not a head shot. Then I sneak up on another person and use the MP412 REX pistol empty the chamber into this person and nothing but hit markers. Both of these times I watched kill and they both was still 100% health. Something is wrong and microsoft needs to do something more that what they are doing. Get off ya rears and work harder. To the people that can kill me legit I will say goodjob. Games online is starting to not become fun. I do not lag hardly and when I do I never get killed its the moment when I sneak attack and I get killed. I really belive microsoft dont care about things long as they get their money. Hell I even talked to a ea rep and told them what was going on and they just acted like nothing was wrong. When people can get into areas that you are not suppose to be legit then something is wrong. Is this happening to me or other people???? I know this is not like MW series but come on. Some matches I cant even get a kill. It should not take a whole clip to kill someone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well i have not seen anyone doing the "god mode" glitch in a long while,I only ever get similar issues when i'm lagging.What is weird though is that i am in the UK and if i play UK servers i lag a lot.Euro ones seem best for me.

Sorry OP but all I hear is the sounds of crying from getting beat. Just because you die does not mean someone is Cheating. Maybe start with your Connection? Would you mine Posting a SpeedTest result?

Ok first im not crying about losing  Lostkauz and 2nd its not my connection. I have a 25mbps download and 5mbps upload with low ping and no jitter. I been over this with asshats on Blackops fourm. Even if give prioty on xbox and limit my speed at different speeds its still the same results. Basically whats happening is that I spawn and im instantly killed most time or I spawn rund to a safe spot then suddenly get stabbed from behind and its no way they could have gotten behind me. On that note its happening before I fire and im not spotted. People are using cheats to get to tall buildings thats no steps or ladders. Wall hacks and aim bots or extra health glitch/hack. Now not all peeople do this and yes I do die from legit people, BUT you can tell when someone pops out of nowhere and kills you when you know they was not there. Im sick of this *** bout its your connection. You all need to quit blamming people for their connection and man up grow some and say yes people are cheating. I have notice alot more in the 8 years I have been with live that people cheat. IF you all dont do something ill just join these people and say f it and mod my stuff and you wont be able to tell if im doing it or not cause atm its undectable.

Edit: Forgot to meantion about 2 hrs ago got a MTU error. Last time everyone got this it was microsoft issue but they blame our isp.

There are no cheaters on console Battlefield games. At least no hackers, there are a few glitches but most of them have been fixed.

chaeting and lag are different

your a fool if you think this game is anything like the hacks that have infeted MW

Its lag dude. Its always is lag and connection the that server..Its why I beast in EU servers, because im bouncing around and I take more bullets to kill while Im hip firing across the map.

agreed with most of the people posting it is lag. I see it occassioanlly where i die I watch the cam and the person is at 100% even though I was getting hit markers. I have also seen simultaneaous kills i.e. i get killed and they get killed at the same time and cam still has them at 100%. Poop happens. It never happens so frequently to be anything more than a curiosity.

Op you new to battlefield games? I must know what your smoking cause there is no way in hell that this game is anything like that kiddy pedophile infested, kid screaming, modded game....like others said check your connection....not every time you hit someone with a bullet are they gonna die....i play hardcore alot but have been trying normal...hit someone with a m98 close up and took the guy down to 17%...but i am not here being a debbie downer...

Lol I was raging over the MP7, thought I was missing people cause I couldn't get many kills. Turns out it was my most accurate weapon. Must be shooting peas. I switch to the m4a1 and I'm back in business.

M4A1 is nice.  Been using that myself lately.