Why?

Am I being put into games with the team I join being farmed? Also getting terrible players on my side with kd ratio below 1.

Any ideas on a type of game to avoid the zerg fest? Ive been playing HQ/Demo to level up.

Zehkari

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What happened to just playing for FUN?

How is joining a game to be spawn farmed FUN?

You have to remember, a lot of really, really awful players play this game every day. The chances of getting put on those 0.52 K/D kid teams is pretty damn high, meaning you, usually regardless of how good you are, are going to get absolutely skullf---ed by the other team because 0.52 (well, 0.46 after the 1-39 he just had) is incapable of accomplishing anything during the course of the game.

--

It's even worse in Demolition. I suggest you find some competent players first, then go play it. I consider myself to be really good at Demo (usually a 250+ player when I try), and even by myself find getting r-aped a lot..not because of me, but because of the artards on my team who go 6-98.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

[/quote]

Do you have fun when you play and every time you spawn you are immediately killed?  I doubt it.  You could at least offer something constructive such as suggesting to play with a group of friends or look for people on the forums to join him. 

You use the weirdest words to describe simple things.

Get better or get a party.  It's as simple as that.

I wish they would setup matches based upon some sort of skill parameter.

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

[/quote]

Do you have fun when you play and every time you spawn you are immediately killed?  I doubt it.  You could at least offer something constructive such as suggesting to play with a group of friends or look for people on the forums to join him. 

[/quote]

He's been a little snippy lately. I think its cuz him not have XBL Gold right now

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He's been a little snippy lately. I think its cuz him not have XBL Gold right now

[/quote]

Actually I have Gold on another account, so no. And if I was getting spawn killed constantly I would simply just leave the match and find another one. Problem solved. Honestly some people make things harder than they need to be. ..

It happens to everybody. It really sucks in everything non-TDM related (i.e. every objective mode). You'll get players who are decent but don't go for the objective or you'll get players that just flat out suck or players that camp way away from the objective.

That's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. It stinks but it stinks alike for everyone.

And I've always been led to believe that kd means nothing