Why???????

Why everytime someone joins my game they have no interest and sticking with me and my friend and run off and get killed over and over again.  Also no one is ever down to explore they just want to rush from one thing to the next its crazy frustrating.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Interesting... Borderlands is not on your played list. How can people play in YOUR game when you don't even have it? Plus you are silver. Explain please. I r confused.

BURN!

@BoneDracomagus all the clues are in front of you use your noggin

I don't play with that GT anymore

the only thing that i could think of why people leave-crawmerax -if u aint farming the giant lobster -they leave your game

[quote user="xFISTFULOFHAT3x"]

[/quote]

ok. But if you don't play on this account anymore, why do you post with it? What clues am I not seeing?

[quote user="KaZe925"]

BURN!

[/quote]

Thank you, thank you...

Fistful...why not find some good friends to play it with?  Co-oping with one/two good friend, beats anything you can do in this game.

@Chicken. Absolutely it's better playing with friends than with randoms. If fistful used his real GT, he could meet new friends. I would have gamed with him if everything had checked out.

@Fistful. Did not mean any offense, it's just that nothing made sense.

I actually have the same problem. I'm trying to get a group of 4 together to play regularly, from start to finish. So far we have a siren and a soldier, so either add/msg me or check out my thread for more info.

I think one reason some users post with silver account is because their gold account is banned from the forums LOL, or they are to lazy to login with the gold accont hehe.

[quote user="BoneDracomagus"]

[quote user="xFISTFULOFHAT3x"]

[/quote]

ok. But if you don't play on this account anymore, why do you post with it? What clues am I not seeing?

[/quote]