Why...?

So.. Why is this game not ready yet, even though it was released days ago. I picked it up at the midnight release here in MN. How is it that it was working flawlessly as soon as I got it home, but now, days later, I can't even connect to the da** ea servers. I have a fricken dedicated multiplayer disc ffs. Yes, that's great the servers don't work. I'll just hop on campaign. Oh wait, that's a seperate disc. Don't even say this is server maintenance... Yeah, at 7:15 PM, which is a peak time for gaming? BS.. They should've known what to expect when they boasted "Outselling Call Of Duty in the air". Or whatever the hell they said.

Just waitin for a bf3 fanboy to say they'd blow every person who works or has ever worked at ea. Bring it on bit****, We've got nothin better to do since we can't f'ing connect to their servers... 

And tbh, bf3 seems just like bfbc2, with a few more expansions. You say I'm wrong, please... Prove me wrong... 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lets see, Vehicle hit detection is improved, the graphics are the best FPS graphics i have EVER seen on ANY console, Bullet Drop more accurate, Vehicle speeds and turning improved, squad communications/team communications improved, Explosions improved, Destruction2.0 much more fluid and detailed, maps are freaking enormous, Prone included, new attachments unused in other games, and much, much, much more. If you are having a tought time playing this game, i will be happy to give you the same ammount of money that gamestop will for your copy.....

battlefield fanboy != EA fanboy

The damn engines handle exactly the same. Unless your a computer code-writer and can tell the difference that way, then shut the hell up and point out the differences that everyone will notice between them.

You wanna talk about an upgrade? Just play ANY of the COD series. they are like tacos from taco bell, once you have had one, you know what the next one is going to look, and taste like. They got all these kids on a fish-hook so bad, that they dont even have to change their games engine- EVER>

Bea I completely agree. The past 3 CoD's have been absolute garbage. CoD 4 was by far the best, and still is to me. Black ops, I prestiged once... I couldn't play it long enough to prestige any more.. mw2, everyone did modded lobbies and that ruined it. Waw, somehow I made it to like 6th prestige.. But, can't we just hope that they get mw3 right, or revert it back to a CoD 4 - like stage?

And Game$top would probably give me about $35 for a 2 day old game that they'd sell instantly for $55. Wow, I can go prone and use a scope. Everything else is a tune-up.

And I'm sure they will sit scratching their heads when MW3 sharts on their toast.

Ya game stop going to give me a sweet deal when I trade it in for my pre-order copy of MW3 with my gamer card.

because they happen to be down right now?

BF3 and BFBC2 used 2 differnt game engines, if you think its just an expansion you should just quit playing games all together.

This is the first BF game I've played, and I think it's great.  However, I will likely go back to COD when MW3 comes out, simply because I cant stay online with EA.  But when the servers are working, it's really fun.