WHY?

When playing call of duty black ops zombies my highest level isnt registering ? ive got to level 44 but its still only showing ive been to 40.. does anyone no why this is or having this problem too?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="XxD3ltaBravoxX"]

Your highest round is determined by your highest score.  Although you made it Round 44, I'll bet you didn't beat your highest score.  My highest score (on Kino Der Toten) was Round 36 with 4 people, but since I clutched a game the other day, the leaderboard now shows me at Round 18!  Sucks too, because now people just think I'm greedy.  

[/quote]

Ah, that's stupid. Oh well. I know in my mind that I made it to 35 on Ascension...

I am having the same issue.  I have been to level 24 on Kino der Toten and it was reset.  Now my level won't go past 15 even though I've scored level 18-20 many times since the reset.

Your highest round is determined by your highest score.  Although you made it Round 44, I'll bet you didn't beat your highest score.  My highest score (on Kino Der Toten) was Round 36 with 4 people, but since I clutched a game the other day, the leaderboard now shows me at Round 18!  Sucks too, because now people just think I'm greedy.  

Sorry, I haven't experienced the same issue. I played last night and it is registering correctly for me.