Why Your Stats Are Bad

1-Your in a game and quite merrily killing less skilled players and your quite happy.

Less skilled players leave and better players enter and you start to lose. You now  quit because you cant handle being owned.

2-You now re-enter matchmaking and get put back into the same game and you quit again (always amuses me)

3-After you have quit again you yet again re-enter matchmaking and get put in a losing game and instead of toughing it out you QUIT again.

4-This is why your W/L is 0.29 and why your 3.7 k/d is totally pointless

While I'm at it  if you use rapid fire with the 74 and have semtex instead of a grenade then consider yourself truly awful and an affront to  decent gamers everywhere.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I find your ability to differentiate between your and you're amusing, as it's nonexistent.

[quote user="iThinkYouAreMAD"]

I simply lol'd at Tam1's post.

It's true on several thousand levels.

[/quote]

I dont think you mad

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

my stats suck cuz i suck way bad when i come back from the bar drunk for some cod action.

[/quote]

Hahahah that's my excuse too.

Yup, stats are easily manipulated in CODs and mean nothing. I will however, blame all my bad stats on LAG.

I simply lol'd at Tam1's post.

It's true on several thousand levels.

[quote user="Tam1"]

I'm assuming your a yank. Dont you have access to fibre optic then you can be host>?

Or is it very expensive over there?  Only £24.99 per  3 months for me in the dear old U.K.

[/quote]

I generally get host. But I'm not the host when my party joins into an already existing lobby.

Most of the time the host migration makes me the host, but most of those host migrations never complete because it's almost always a dashboarding host.

My service gives me 4 mb upload, that's all that matters for hosting and that beats many other connections in my area.

Also, it's not exactly cheap.

$55 USD per month.

Yanks>Red Coats Trololol?

While I can't say I am host 99% of the time I can say that I am awarded host 99.9% of the time there is host migration in the room. Best thing is I am in SanDiego and I have a core group of friends from NorCal, Wa St., Ill, NC, Toronto, Tx, and Va. For the most part everyone is always happy with my connection. 50mbps Down and 7-10mbps up with 15-25ms ping up to Sac 25-50ms ping to Wa and 50-95 to Ill and Tx.

I am host 99% of the time. Fact.

[quote user="Tam1"]

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="Tam1"]

Solution- man up and play the game even if your losing.  You all seem to whinge that *stats* dont matter so dont quit then you sily silly boys.

[/quote]

Ah, would you mind telling that to the "hosts" who have been dashboarding my games?

My crappy stats have fallen even further due to an unexpected increase in dashboarders since Monday.

My W/L has fallen a nice 0.20 so far because of them.

I have to win 54 games without losing to restore that W/L now...

Oh boy, stat-loving me, here I go!

[/quote]

I'm assuming your a yank. Dont you have access to fibre optic then you can be host>?

Or is it very expensive over there?  Only £24.99 per  3 months for me in the dear old U.K.

[/quote]There will always be someone out there that has a better connection than you. It would be impossible to assume you will pull host every single game.