Why, Why, Why!!!!!!!!

Why am I always getting stuck with people from Mexico.  I have no problems with the people, but their connection really makes mine worthless.  I live in the middle of America, and 6 out of 10 will ALWAYS be from Mexico.  Whats the point of me having a connection better than 93% of America if I never play against anyone in America. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have the same problem.

well at least u find a match - was gonna have a game yesterdsy for the first time in a while could'nt get a game in Horde or Vs. All it did for Vs was chuck me in a match with bots even though it was saying there were about 5k of people playing in that type. Getting really frustrating this as i really enjoy playing Horde.

i don't have this problem. c:

*you're

If I devote my entire line to the xbox everythings fine, If I connect other things to the Router(CPU's, other 360's ETC) everything goes to crap....

HONG KONG SARS

I have the same problem but with the French.

Every time I want to play a nice friendly game of Gears with some people who can actually communicate with me, I get batched with a lobby of French who feel the need to hump downs and do nothing to help you in the game.

It's so irritating.

Do you have all of the DLC?

[quote user="RacyJuly1972"]

well at least u find a match - was gonna have a game yesterdsy for the first time in a while could'nt get a game in Horde or Vs. All it did for Vs was chuck me in a match with bots even though it was saying there were about 5k of people playing in that type. Getting really frustrating this as i really enjoy playing Horde.

[/quote]If you get thrown into a match with all baots after waiting for awhile to be put into a match, YOUR connection speed is garbage.

Because the matchmaking is terrible in that regard.  If Epic fixes it a portion of the community will unable to find matches. We suffer because of them.