Why there should be more people on binary domain

Not only is the single great fun although could do with being longer it is a very solid and well put together game. the mullti player is very cool. instead of sitting in a lobby veiwing names waiting for the game to start you can run around the map and shoot hell out of each other until there is enough players to start the game. Once the host starts the game then thats when you can actually kill each other. The running round the map waiting for he game to start definely beats staring at names while waiting for the game to start. Also there are planty of different game types to try from free for all to team deathmatch to invasion. Invasion is a mode where up to 4 players work together to kill waves of enermies while compete for score. As much as i like halo and gears i hate seeing games like binary domain being over shadowed by it and Cod .Cod is just overhyped. cod is a good game but not as great as it is played up to be. binary domain on the other hand deserves to get a big online community such a quality game. If you like gears then you should like binary domain.. if your a fan of shooters should  like binary domain.. i enjoyed all the gears of war games but i had even more fun with  BD. than any off the big names such as halo,cod and gears.  The online community needs to grow on Binary Domain i played last night with a cod player that said he would move to playing binary domain online if the community grew. I will just have to give it a try every so often and hope people see the light.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I need to pick this game up, I really enjoyed the demo. Unfortunately, the online community will only get smaller. The game received very little hype and didn't sell that many copies. In this day and age, if a game isn't Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, or Battlefield, the multiplayer portion of it will probably be a ghost town within a month of release.

Well I thought the demo was pretty bad so I don't think I will pick it up. Stupid AI.

The demo blew

Yes this game is kind of underrated the singleplayer decent so far and it has some cool robot designs and it has pretty decent graphics as well. If you like third person shooters and science fiction elements you should give this game a try

I will end up playing it when i think the price is right.

This game deserves to be like mass effect 3 online where i can always get a game. i do get a game of binary domain sometimes on invasion or team deathmatch but i would love to get a game on free for all.

I liked the way the robots fall and keep fighting but the demo wasn't a well chosen level or it was representative of a very erratic game with few or no obvious objectives.  Not very good for a linear shooting game.

It did feel like there was something there though that perhaps wasn't obvious, it held promise.

Japanese titles here in US don't get that much marketing.

^Thats not true, if its an obscure title yea but if its something like Final Fantasy or Street Fighter no way.

Can you play as a female in multiplayer OP?