WHY THE HELL QUICKSCOPE!!!?

Ok, its not a new problem, but I've always been annoyed by people who kill me using quickscoping. Its not an art or a skill, its basically a glitch in the game.

I've been playing Battlefield 3 for the past week, threw in MW3 today and thought I'd play some games. I got as far as 1 game, 1 game where I got approx 12 kills and 7 deaths, all by the same d!ck who was quickscoping! What the hell is the point? Wow, what skill, pressing 2 buttons at the same time to get top of the leaderboard! Why didn't IW have a separate lobby for QS? Or where they just too lazy to fix this aswell??

I've just read on other forums that 1600+ have been banned for glitching and modding MW3.

Two games later and they react to a problem that plagued MW1 & MW2!!

Well done I suppose.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

IW wants quickscoping in the game, it aint goin nowheres.

well i can agree its annoying but its not a glitch its just aiming and shooting quickly i find it annoying too but infinity ward added it to the game

So you're saying that if you press two buttons at about the same time, that automatically gets you a quickscope kill.  Those buttons would be LT and RT, right?  And how do you suppose you get a kill with an assault rifle then?

-

So I guess getting kills with any gun is a glitch, then...

So if that quickscoper had a shotgun instead and came around the corner and one shotted you, would you still be crying?

It brings all girls to the yard.

thats once reason Bf3 is better. because it takes skill to use a sniper in it

^ Snipers are useless in BF3, 3 shots to the chest and 2 to the head!? Oh that's realism at it's finest!

@OP

Stop complaining, QS is fun, EOS. People can also go terrible QSing, if they have terrible accuracy. Also, the time it takes for them to zoom in gives you enough time to kill them.

Quickscoping takes skill, it's not as easy as it looks, how about you try it OP? if it's so easy why not run around getting hundreds of QS kills and boost your rank? ?

^ ha!

People who suffer at the hands of qscoping suck. really.