Why the F*** Would the SOS Range be nerfed?

Babies complaining about the SOS... instead of tweaking the range of the SOS, Epic should've extended the reload time to an additional 5+ seconds. It would be much balanced that way...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because the description of the Sawed-Off was that is was only affective in melee range, which wasn't true.

Babies need to learn how to aim.  Did I mention everyone but me is a baby.  Damn babies!  This game is rated 18, not B...for babies.  Stop being big babies, babies.

It's not even that big of a difference. Stop crying. Maybe now you'll actually have to play the game and aim instead of just getting an instant kill at the press of a button.

U maed brattah?

Honestly I find the boomshot way more annoying, although I feel like its been nerfed so its not too bad.

It's really funny how many people are willing to openly cry about other people crying.

maed?

Good riddance.

[quote user="Flying Cattle"]

Because the description of the Sawed-Off was that is was only affective in melee range, which wasn't true.

[/quote]

epic just showed us yet again that complainers always win, enjoy your victory guys.