Why so mad

I have played call of duty since modern warfare first came out. but before the new update. I never knew how bad people talked in the game. If you kill them your a this or that (Curse word), worse ,or a cheater-hacker-modded. I don't get why you all get so upset over a game. I do pretty good I guess and I will here the worse things you can be called. Does anyone else think people need to step back and tell them self it just a video game. If you good why can't you just be good. why can't people just let it go. If your as good or better then me. I want to be friends. so I don't have to play you and can learn from you. so I can get better. ReaPer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love the feature of hearing them right after they die.  Some of the things said always makes me laugh.  

Its why I am all over that mute button as soon as I can get it. especially if i am playing with randoms.

[quote user="JustInKase808"]

Its why I am all over that mute button as soon as I can get it. especially if i am playing with randoms.

[/quote]

Mute Button is the best and extremely handy. But you have to love hate messages! They never get old.

I always get called a Camper when I don't even camp. That's my personal favorite.

[quote user="Frank Castle 73"]

I love the feature of hearing them right after they die.  Some of the things said always makes me laugh.  

[/quote]

Couldn't agree more!!! One of the best features in MP!

I never rage, but its always funny to hear other people rage.

I've had my comm set to, "friends only," for ages now so I've been missing out on this entertainment.  What's weird though is that every now and again I'll get into a lobby and I can clearly hear a few randoms, who usually remind me right away why I have my comm set to friends only lol.  Don't know why that happens though.

Every time I'm in a FFA with a talkative person/group of people, I make sure to use my "Crusader" (Riot Shield) class.

9 times out of 10, I end up being yelled at the entire game, and get nasty messages.

I end up promptly reporting all of them to Xbox officals.

Now don't get me wrong. I never said I didn't like hearing people scream and yell at a game. I just don't get why if a person whoops your team. Why would you not want that person on your team. I get 100 times the hate mail and yelled at than friend requests. I just don't get it.

I know right. LOL I just laugh it off.