Why should I get the Xbox 720?

I'm currently on my 7th xbox. The previous 6 have crapped out on me. And guess what? Now number 7 is having the same problem. The disc drive has gone out and I can't play any games on it. I've spent over a grand on 360 consoles alone so far and this has just gotten ridiculous. The only thing that has kept me going to Sony is the controllers. I haven't met anyone who's even on their 2nd ps3. I honestly wish I could just download some of the games I play but the prices are ridiculous. Why are the games more expensive to download than they are to go to gamestop and get a physical copies? I have to pay more and not have the option of trading it in or selling it when I get tired of it? This is the last damn straw. I'm sure I can find some kind of modded xbox controller I can use on a ps3/4. So I guess this is farewell to a company who only cares about money and not giving their customers a quality product that doesn't constantly break on them.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Greetings.

If you do not have a support matter, and would like to give feedback or submit an idea of which will be considered, and a reply will be made by officials regarding the idea, post in the Wishlist/Feedback forum. However, if you do have a support matter, please go in to a little more detail as to what that is so we can help you further!

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.