why repay for same items

i purchased map packs and other games from my other account.. but i now use this account onthe same console .. but i delete the other account and cant remember the email or pastword.. but all items are on my hardrive ..PLEASE HELP

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

You will need to get access to that account before you're able to re-download that item and access that content. If you don't know the e-mail associated with that account then you will need to contact phone support. Once you get the e-mail for that gamertag you can reset the password by visiting this page here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The basic principle behind purchases is that digital content is licensed to the purchasing account with an additional license for the console that it was purchased on. Digital content can not be transferred between accounts. If the conent was not purchased on the console you are using, then you'll need to do like Hassassinade stated and access to account it was purchased with so that you can perform a license transfer to your current console and redownload the content as necessary.

Again, like Hassassinade stated, if you don't remember the login information for the account, your best chance of getting into that account again would be phone support (via the link he provided).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.