Why Perfect Freeflow 2.0 is an important Achievement

I know not everyone out there likes to go for all the achievements especially the really difficult ones, but I love getting them (if I really love the game).  Perfect Freeflow was a challenge in the Arkham Asylumn I spend the better part of a week practicing my approach to get this achievement.  I would miss it by forgetting a move, or try to pull off a move just to check it off my list when I shouldn't have used in that situation. But one I got it i found myself just sailing through all the beat down challenges, and hard mode was a lot easier. By trying to get this achievement I was able to train myself how and when to use each move Batman has available and I became a significant better player. 

I am going to be practicing for this before going for the replay game+ mode so I can tear it up.

Here is a list of all the moves for those interested

Strike (X)

Evade (A)

Counter (Y)

Stun (B)

Ultra Stub (B, B, B)

Aerial Attack (B, A A)

Beat Down (B, X many times)

Ground takedown (RT + Y)

Special Takedown (Y +B)

Special Batswarm (X + A)

Special Multi takedwon (Y + A)

Special Disarm and Destroy (Y + A) [i think you have to destroy a weapon for it to count]

Batclaw Slam (LT + Y, X)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Thanks man...

Didn't have any issues with it in AA so I hope it will be the same with AC. *crosses fingers*

Just like in AA, this will be the last achievement I get. HOPEFULLY!

I never could get that achievement in AA. Not because of lack of skill (Or at least I like to think so) but rather because I could never find enough enemies clustered together. Thinking I might try it on my next playthrough when I go to Mad Hatter.

Ha, just got it in the Survival of the Fittest ranked challenge. Pretty tough to remember what I need, but when in doubt evade :)

(using 3 quick throw batarangs is key for getting the multi-ground takedown.

[quote user="The Holy Pie"]

I never could get that achievement in AA. Not because of lack of skill (Or at least I like to think so) but rather because I could never find enough enemies clustered together. Thinking I might try it on my next playthrough when I go to Mad Hatter.

[/quote]I wonder why because you said the game was so incredible easy in other thread...so a "pro" like you should not have problems with that. Challenges was the perfect play to try to unlock it.

Thanks for the list

I got this achievement during my NG+ and I wasn't even aiming for it.

So you don't need to also use all the quickfire gadgets?  That's good to know.