Why people are saying that BF3 is going for MW3 feel?

Battlefield is not like modern warfare, for a lot of reasons and I dont know why you would not buy the map pack? It is your option but why not? It is something new and something that can give you a new flavor to the game, when you are tired of the same game play, so this should be a more flavorful and just plane interesting, i my self like Operation Metro and this maps should be amazing in must aspects and Ziba Tower is not as small as it seems 2 floors indoor out door many rooms, full of different places to go and  I am sure that some of the other 3 maps will be either bigger or smaller. I think if there was a infantry fighting vehicle like the Badger from H and H tech. but I am sure this map pack is something to look forward to getting and playing. BF3 not MW3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll get it, simply to try it out for myself.

IMO.Ziba Tower does'nt look EXACTLY like COD,But it certainly does'nt look much like Battlefield.I am 80% sure i won't buy it.Maybe if all my friends are on there,That is the only reason for me to get it,But many have said they won't.

Honestly I was extremely hungover this weekend, and in a related incident I was broke, so I did play a lot.

[quote user="Xastia M Tohway"]

It's funny how theres a bunch of middle aged men arguing with a teenager about his (my) opinions 0.o

fun

[/quote]

Funny why?  What's age got to do with it?

On these new rented servers where you get 30,000 XP per round - if you're good - including ribbons and attachments, probably not that hard.

It's funny how theres a bunch of middle aged men arguing with a teenager about his (my) opinions 0.o

fun

Well yeah, but 2 CSS's in 3 days is a little excessive for anyone. (not mocking you Verteidiger)

[quote user="Zehq"]

Yep.. free time... you've gotten 2 more CSS's. O_o

[/quote]

Dude, I played with a CSS 72 back when the game was still only 4 months old and he'd played 550 hours (you might remember the thread).  Der Vert getting to CSS 58 in what, almost 8 months is nothing but normal for a good player.

It's not that hard.

Yep.. free time... you've gotten 2 more CSS's. O_o