we out number the amount of players on the

xbox one by 4 million to one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^So for every one person on the Xbone, there are 4 million more playing on the 360? I dont think that sounds right. No beta because Respawn is NOT making Titanfall for the 360, ist another developer (maybe Bluepoint or something like that) and I dunno if they have made a beta.

the 360 version comes out on the 25th of march i suppose that will give us amazing 360 players enough time to read all the feedback on it and whether its worth buying or not, thankyou xbox one owners for being our beta testers lol

Itll be a ported,down-graded,old-gen version, lets face it.

its the gameplay that matters and you mean like ghosts was an old port old gen on the xbox one lol

^^Exactly like Ghost and BF4. At least TF was made for the Xbone, and the next CoDs and BFs should be much better.

@repaidyeti18970 u have a sad life huh little fella? What are you short? Or do u have a little weewee?

Lol everytime i see you post on this forum its to say something stupid. I honestly just feel bad for you and your parents.

lol at the xbox one saddos, i have a sad life haha your so funny, says the guy who has just played lego batman hahahaha and lego harry potter hahahaha, expelidermus or whatever lol..u gotta be no more than 12 and your on about wee wee whatever that is, means urinate in the uk and u aint even hit puberty yet i bet ur b=lls havent even dropped mr squeaky voice lol

The 360 version is being ported by a different developer. There was a beta for x1 and pc because both those versions were developed by respawn.

As the 360 version has a different developer and is also in a different stage of development due to the fact thats it is released later it probably wasn't possible to have a 360 beta.

The X1 version will sell well because EVERY X1 owner will get it, as there's not much else to pllay on the system.

I DID preorder for the 360, as I'll bet that other than slight cosmetics, there won't be that much difference.

^^not every XB1 owner will get it, I know of several people who wont as they say 'its cod in a new skin'