Why no Mw3 forum yet?

EA already has its battelfield 3 forum up and running, where is the Mw3 forum?  Did they decide to cancel the game? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The developer has to request a forum be created.

Activision like any other distributor probably prefer to build up the suspense I guess right up-to the release day. Also it reduces people spouting rubbish about things they can not possibly know (apparently they know a developer..) on a forum that Activision have little or no control over.

This WAS the MW3 forum (until some dumb mod accidentally renamed it). Now instead of fixing the problem I guess they're just making this the MW2 forum.

Yea this is pretty much the MW3 forum...

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Yea this is pretty much the MW3 forum...

[/quote]

Yep, the only Mw2 threads that I've seen are about veteran spec ops. I think an official forum will be made eventually.

They need to make one.  People are still crying about not winning and it's pretty annoying.  Screen shots and gun lists, lets go.

I don't know about you guys/girls, but I am getting a little worried about the hole MWC thing, they always have a forum by May or June at the latest.  And why is it when I watch trailers and videos of mwc it gives me a Treyarch being involved feeling?  It just looks more like a Treyarch made game.  

There already seems to be a MW3 forum but it contains no content and no ability to create any. I remember when the forums were first updated and that the MW3 was a parent of the MW2 forum. I'm not sure if this a configuration error that is preventing content being published.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

They don't have a MW3 website either.

[quote user="ASFxSCORCHERx"]

They don't have a MW3 website either.

[/quote]

http://www.callofduty.com/mw3