Why no aim assist for XBOX ONE?

I seriously would like a really good explanation as to why is there no aim assist. I just can not wrap my mind around it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 329 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why would you want aim assist? You'll become a much better player without it.

Because quickscoping is for babies

It just has been a difficult transition to gaming on the ONE. I know I can adjust and adapt to no aim assist but my focus is just not there. My inconsistent k/d has been a terror and with my distaste for cod gaming at the moment has made it difficult to adjust. I also feel as though many of the weapons( ak12) have been nerfed in recent days from whatever update was released. Even on the 360 I can feel a difference.

i cant believe someone is complaining about aim assist you of all people, now your true skill will be known, i reckon they will patch it to keep the kids happy...and if theres lag you are gonna have a bad time with no aim assist though lol

sounds to me like you don't wanna put forth the effort and skill to kill someone. You want an "easy" kill. Aim assist = no skill...period...

There's a thread about how much easier the 360 version is.

You could always play that one.

Taken me a week or so to get used to aiming in CoD on the Xbox One. I find Reflex/Holographic Sights etc much easier to aim with than Thermal/ACOG, etc. Doesn't seem as sensitive when hard aiming. Now I can at least manage a few kills against all these seasoned players who have been playing CoD for years, lol. Takes time, but you'll adjust to it and all the better for it long term.

Please stop your hurting my feelings. Be nice please, ok. Lets be kind to one another. Not condescending and pompous trolls.

please ok. Lol.

I miss auto aim too. Dont care about my skill level in a game, just play for fun. Not having the time to sink into these games to maintain a level comparable with college and high school kids, id love to see the option brought back in the form of split matches. (ie . matches with and matches without autoaim)

I'm having the same problem with the aim being wired at times.