Why my xbox one gets freeze, when i play gears of war 2, it happens all the times when is loading data from my profile

I´m really upset, i bought the ultimate edition, only because i´ve never play any gears of war, i saw a wonderful chance to try all of them.

Then i really enjoy playing the ultimate edition, and i was super anxious to play the next games, when i get the codes, inmediatly start to download the second one.

Only to can play a couple of missions, and then my console gets freeze when i try to play it.

It always happen inmediatly after press the start button, it try to load my profile data, and then happens, my console made an horrible sound and gets stuck, after few seconds it take out from the game, i try to play a lot of times, but always the same issue.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Because of this i started to play gears of war 3, but i want to have a secuence playing this games

Question Info

Last updated September 1, 2018 Views 121 Applies to:

Hi there evil fen!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with the game freezing. Do you get this issue with any other games? Be sure your console is in an open and well-ventilated area, as poor ventilation can cause trouble. Also, when you get a chance please run through the Backward Compatibility Troubleshooter. At the end of that post we also have a Survey to fill out which will help our teams look into the issue you're having. Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.