Why Isn't Elder Scrolls VI going to be on the Xbox 360

Hi. I was just wondering why the elder scrolls online isn't going to be on the xbox 360 or the ps3. I am quite confused as it isn't a exclusive game to the xbox one, ps4 or pc. I'm just wondering why? And games like them like Final Fantasy 13-2, Titanfall, Destiny and Metal Gear Solid V the phantom pain are going to be on the xbox 360 but not elder scrolls vi?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Be happy it is going to a console at all. It wasn't at first.

Also, its not elder scrolls VI, its just elder scrolls online. Completely seperate.

and Elder scrolls VI!!

I was wondering if either Elder Scrolls Vi or Online would be coming to the xbox 360

[quote user="goldrawer7"] I was wondering if either Elder Scrolls Vi or Online would be coming to the xbox 360 [/quote]

I doubt the 360 will be powerful enough for either of them. Developers have been pushing the 360 to its limits with some of the recent releases.

I bet if Titanfall & Destiny are powerful enough then the Elder Scrolls VI and Online are

'I bet if Titanfall & Destiny are powerful enough then the Elder Scrolls VI and Online are'.

A game is not powerful, a console is, and that barely matters. Titanfall and Destiny, if they are being released for the 360, are limited compared to what they could otherwise achieve specifically on the One.

Put the money down and stop complaining.

They may end up making a 360 supported version but I wouldn't get my hopes up. They cater mainly to the PC crowd from my understanding and doubt they will go out of their way considering the problems they had with Skyrim on consoles.

I doubt they would backslide on ES VI since Morrowind through Skyrim was on the Xbox; however, I also doubt they would cripple VI just to get it on a dead platform. Remember there is no hint of VI on the horizon other than past performance so the 360 will be old news if or when we hear anything definite. If Bethesda said tomorrow that they have finished with Tamriel they wouldn't be breaking any promises. Am I mistaken about that, oh wise and prescient others?

I'm going to go ahead and assume that ES VI will be released 2015 - 2017. The 360 will probably be dead by then, assuming Microsoft doesn't shut it down completely.

-

So no. It will not be on the 360.