Why is this even possible?

I was playing DM with a friend and we were kicking the crap out of the enemy team. A little bit more then half-way through the match we both die. We didn't get shot and we didn't commit suicide. The admin killed us with his admin abilities. It didn't stop there, though. The enemy team got all of their tickets back and all of the flags. Why does Dice allow the people who run servers to have that much power? How is this even remotely fair? Currently, I'm trying to contact the folks at EA/Dice so that they can look into this server.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Good luck with that, let us know how it turns out.

It's called "team balancing".

Maybe the Admin felt you were dominating too much and wanted to make it fair by balancing the teams out?  I mean, I've played games of CQDom where you can't even spawn without being shot to pieces 5 seconds later.

It's one reason I don't play CQDom anymore.  I always seemed to be up against stacked teams where no one was under Colonel 35 and my team contained all the 1-45 guys and a low level Colonel or two.

Or maybe the game was 8v5 because people were rage quitting?  Either way, man up.  It's a video game.  So you got team switched, kicked, or banned?  Big whoop.  Find another server.

It is annoying as hell when your top of the board and have worked hard for your team to get them on top and winning then the admin switches you to the losing side with no flags,happened recently to me when i was in with 3 friends and i kept switching back then he kicked me.If i ever have to do it i always switch the randy at the bottom of the team they're in not just the best players as i know they have worked hard for that top half of the board.

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

It is annoying as hell when your top of the board and have worked hard for your team to get them on top and winning then the admin switches you to the losing side with no flags,happened recently to me when i was in with 3 friends and i kept switching back then he kicked me.If i ever have to do it i always switch the randy at the bottom of the team they're in not just the best players as i know they have worked hard for that top half of the board.

[/quote]

I actually enjoy that, helps to break up triple caps and makes the teams more fair. Switching the worst players doesn't help out the other team.

Not always the case,It can be very good players who just joined but obviously did'nt work for the team to be winning,Its not always bad players or low ranks at the bottom,my reasoning is that the higher players are ones who have done the work for the team and it is really not fair to switch them over,It makes me usually just switch back or quit if it happens to me.

The feeling would be that maybe you can bring the other team to victory or at least assist them. I don't agree with it either. Simple Kick and Ban features are all thats really needed.

was that nosehair canals the other week eyeball? guy was nice but needs to learn to autobalance at the start of a game or during a deadlock in the beginning. not when we've done a fair bit of work to be 350 up and they have nothing with less than 50 left as that can;t be redeemed it's a certain loss granted to those who put the effort in to win when the sniper kids think they did all the work as the better players have been swapped.

TL:DR autobalance should only be accepted near the start of a round most of the time otherwise it's annoying

That was'nt the game i was thinking of but yeah it happened then aswell did'nt it boydo,proper annoying.

team balancing should happen early in the game, if friends join late they should wait till the next match to be switched over.  Unless it is me, I want to be switched over right away ;-)